As a member of the AACP, you will be a part of Australia’s premier group of collaborative professionals. You will have opportunities to join with other professionals in solving disputes in non-adversarial environments, working with like-minded people and creating a positive change in the world.
There are a number of options for your AACP membership in FY2020-2021:
- Individual membership – $200/year
- Individual membership + State Organisation membership*
- Associate membership:
- Individual – $150/year
- Student – $50/year
- Corporate or Associate Corporate membership:
- Silver – $2,000/year
- Gold – $3,000/year
- Platinum – $5,000/year
*All prices are in AUD.
** Currently only available for CPNSW and CollabSA. Price differs based on State Organisation fees.
To be eligible for full (individual) membership the applicant must
- be qualified in a professional field (e.g. psychologist)
- be a current member of an accrediting body for their profession
- have completed a total of no less than 3 days collaborative training
Applying to become a member of the AACP is easy:
- Fill out the application form here on our website
- The AACP membership committee will process your application
- When approved, log on and pay your membership
Ready to become a member? Click below to start your application.