As a member of the AACP, you will be a part of Australia’s premier group of collaborative professionals. You will have opportunities to join with other professionals in solving disputes in non-adversarial environments, working with like-minded people and creating a positive change in the world.
There are a number of options for your AACP membership in FY2020-2021:
- Individual membership – $200/year
- Individual membership + State Organisation membership:
- Individual + CP(NSW) – $300/year
- Individual + CollabSA – $200/year
- Associate membership:
- Individual – $150/year
- Student – $50/year
- Corporate or Associate Corporate membership:
- Silver – $2,000/year
- Gold – $3,000/year
- Platinum – $5,000/year
All prices are in AUD. Memberships run 1 July to 30 June and are not offered on a pro-rata basis.
To be eligible for full (individual) membership the applicant must
- be qualified in a professional field (e.g. psychologist)
- be a current member of an accrediting body for their profession if such membership is compulsory
- have completed a total of no less than 2 days (no less than 14 hours) collaborative training
Note: Each state and territory may impose additional criteria for membership of the state or territory organisation. For applicants from Integrated States (currently New South Wales and South Australia), please check the relevant state organisation website—Collaborative Professionals NSW or Collaborative SA—for additional eligibility criteria, as these will be considered in your application for integrated membership.
Applying to become a member of the AACP is easy:
- Fill out the application form here on our website
- The AACP membership committee will process your application
- When approved, log on and pay your membership
Ready to become a member? Click below to start your application.