July 30, 2021—September 10, 2021
7:45 am – 9:15 am AEST
Introduction to Collaborative Practice Online Program
The Introductory Collaborative Practice Training teaches the interdisciplinary model of Collaborative Practice, enabling differing professional disciplines to work together to assist separating families. This program would also suit anyone who has completed an introductory program before but is seeking a refresher in these skills.
In this 6 week program you will cover-
- Week 1—What is collaborative practice, what are the skills and who are the key players.
- Week 2—First client interview and how to prepare for your first collaborative meeting.
- Week 3—The meetings: what are they, what is required and when do they need to take place.
- Week 4—The first collaborative meeting: how to debrief with professionals and clients.
- Week 5—Further collaborative meetings and settlements: preparation, format, timing and finalisation.
- Week 6—Where to from here: establishing a successful collaborative practice.
This program is designed for all professionals working with separating families including-
- financial planners
LIVE Masterclass schedule-
There will be 7 online LIVE Masterclasses throughout the 6 week program.
If for whatever reason you cannot make a Masterclass, fear not as these are all recorded and made available to participants.